Blackey Deathproof

Blackey Deathproof
Click Here for Official Website!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ollie's Point Show

Last night's show was interesting.  I'd been recovering from a long evening out with the Machine Elves the night before and vomited through my nose.  NOT sexy.

I got to the venue late, but the place was pretty empty.  The sound has greatly improved there, and it was a nice change of pace to be able to hear myself.  I was shocked my voice held up from a full seven hours of vomiting.  It was gross.

We were recording the set for our entertainment lawyer and some potential investors, which was comical, because the house drum set kept falling apart between each song, cutting everything in half.  Very Spinal Tap.  At one point, his tom rolled away and off stage!

After we finished our set, we indulged in large amounts of meat, and I made a french fry forest.  Pictures will be up soon courtesy of new buddy, J. Haag.

No comments:

Post a Comment