Blackey Deathproof

Blackey Deathproof
Click Here for Official Website!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Death to all but METAL!!!!!! Part 3

What does a good friend do, you ask? A goodfriend aggressively points at your cowarding body and gets mike starr to reach his hand out and asks you to come on stage. I smile nerviously and decline, but he laughs and says "dont worry youll be fine I promise". Dont ask me why I believed him...i awkardly hoisted myself on stage and stood in the back and noticed he was pulling severel other chickn stage, seventeen actualy, which ment they were gonna play seventeen in a row. Being on that stage was amazing, it felt like that time we played webster hall two years ago for a competition. Accept this was a steal panther show. All of the girls were dancing on stage, rockin out, couple of boobs leaping through the air majesticly, beer splashing everywhere... I eventually relaxed after I realized I was semi safe from the event of all girls being called out
To flash on comand as there were many willy lambs awaiting slaughter. I thank God for the two girls, who epic failed on stage earlier, that Ant met at the bar when we first arrived. Ant was distracted for the first song and didnt realised I was on stage...so he didnt get a chance to video tape my near panic attack, though he does have some shots of my face , totaly freaked out. However, Once I did relax, some random, sporty chick, wearing under armor, grabbed my hand pulled me front and center and started doing some very drunk swing dancing... This he has on video and I will post this link when he puts it up. After they played Asian hooker they let us go and my tits were safe. Satch<3 gave me an awesome squeeze and made my night. After the show we made our way to dobbs for the end of juliets vice set. Kristin and I had work in the am so we couldnt stay out much longer. Ant was being a rock star in that epic wig and the ladies just wouldnt let em go so it was difficult to leave. Eventually after many lady tears and a blurry picture near a " got pole" sign we set sail for back home. Nite was awesome and the good homies at dobbs want us to play....SCORE!!!!!

1 comment: